Ready for some hugs?
We believe whether it is your 1st or your 100th visit you should be treated with awesome hospitality every single time you are good enough to visit one of our venues. 'Hospitality' is why we are excited to come to work every single day.
Over the years we've been fortunate enough to attract an ever increasing army of loyal customers. Many of you have consistently asked us for a loyalty programme. We promise we have been listening!
We are now excited to launch our 'Hug Club'.
We've tried to keep it really simple. In a nutshell the more you visit us, the more points you collect, the more we get to know each other and thus the more ways we can find to 'hug' you.
Win win xx
Show me the Love
It costs you £10 to register your card. That's all you pay, ever, no subscription fees and we'll look after you. It's all about the good stuff:
- Collect points on every visit
- A bottle of Prosecco on your birthday*
- Priority notice of cool events and priority booking
- Entry into an exclusive monthly draw to win dinner on us
- 10% off at Sorted Surf Shop - lessons and clothing
- 10% off introductory offers, class cards and drop ins at the Yoga Lounge in Boscombe
- Prizes money can't buy, like these we've run in the past (a list that shows the great value you get from your card, not current offers, the current ones are in the yellow bit over there ->):
- 2 for 1 main meals on Mondays
- Free tasters when you visit
- Bring your own wine Tuesdays
- 2 for 1 cocktails on weekdays
- Kids eat free (half-terms & selected school holidays)
- Kids stay free at Urban Beach (half-terms & selected school holidays)
- Half-price hotel rooms (in January)
Just show your card when you arrive and we'll take care of you.
How does it work?
- Sign up at any of our venues or on our website the card is personal to you and costs £10
- Points can be collected at any venue, on any visit, 7 days a week
- Every pound you spend is worth 1 point
- Every ten points you collect is worth £1 in discount.
- Points can be redeemed at any venue, from 6pm Sunday to midnight Thursday.
- You can view your points balance and buy special offers anytime, by logging into your account at urbanguild.co.uk
* Terms apply to some offers. The birthday prosecco offer is a good example. First we need to know your date of birth, so we know when to set off the fireworks and balloons. Then, we'll email you when it is getting near to the big day inviting you for dinner, we book the table, you turn up - easy. I mean they are hardly strenuous terms, we hope they are sensible enough, like needing to know the day you were born and asking you to have dinner with us. Sadly we are not able to just give out prosecco bottles if you're not eating food in our venues, we love you, but the bank manager reads these pages and we'll get in trouble, sorry.