Urban Guild 'Hug Club' Card scheme conditions
We don't want to get too legal for too long but these little beauties are here for your protection as well as ours. Take a look through, feel their awesome power, and then let's have a beer together!
- The Urban Guild 'Hug Club' Card (Card) scheme and benefits are operated by Urban Guild Limited, Company Number 07222076 (England and Wales) whose registered address is 23 Argyll Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH5 1EB and its subsidiary companies ("Urban Beach Hotel Ltd, Urban Reef Restaurant Ltd and Jenkins & Sons Ltd"), who controls this website. Use of your Card constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- Urban Guild can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Card account, at any time.
- All Cards belong to Urban Guild. The Card is non-transferable and for your own use. The Card is a loyalty card and is not and cannot be used as any form of credit card, guarantee card or proof of age or identity.
- The Card scheme is only valid or use in group venues; Urban Beach Hotel, Urban Reef Restaurant, The Wood Oven and Jenkins & Sons.
- We do not issue additional cards for the same account.
- Urban Guild can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Card account and points accrued, if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or associated offers.
- Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Card account are subject to availability at each venue.
- Urban Guild will remove Card points from Card accounts that haven't been used for two years or have been closed.
- To benefit from the Card scheme you must be a United Kingdom resident aged 18 years or over. ID can be requested for proof of age when serving alcoholic beverages.
Points will be awarded as follows:
- Points will be earned at the rate of 1 point for every 1 pound (£) spent.
- The Card must be scanned at the point of purchase to earn the points, and points will not be awarded retrospectively.
- Urban Guild reserves the right to change the amount and value of points at any time, with 14 days notice. However, all points collected up to the date of the rate change can be redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Some promotional offers may not be able to be used in conjunction with Hug Club points, this will be at the discretion of Urban Guild.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If you lose your Card or if it ceases to work for any reason Urban Guild may, at its discretion, replace your card and, once you have registered your new card, transfer any points collected on it to the new card, thereafter the original card will cease to work.